Introducing the NEW HD Orbital Pads from Lake Country. The three pads, Cutting, Polishing and Finishing, have been designed specifically for the large thrown orbital machines like the Flex and Rupes.
Blue Cutting HD Orbital Foam Pad: Firm, medium density foam for scratch and defect removal. Use this pad with polishes and swirl removers. It’s an all around pad that will work on most light to moderate imperfections.
Orange Polishing HD Orbital Foam Pad: Less dense foam formula for the application of cleaner waxes and light polishes. This pad has very light cutting power so it’s perfect for the removal of light defects and micro marring.
Red Finishing HD Orbital Foam Pad: Composition is firm enough to withstand added pressure during final finishing to remove buffer swirls. It has very little cut and will apply thin, even coats of waxes, sealants, and glazes, and ultra fine polishes.
Construction of Pad
- Dual-Density – Multi-Density design maintains optimum surface contact eliminating a “concaving effect” which extends use on Long Stroke machines
- Engineered bevel – Engineered angle design prevents pad “rolling,” allowing pad to stay flat on the surface
- Cool Running – Runs 10% COOLER on Long Stroke machines than comparable pads
- Cooling Chamber – Prevents center of pad from concaving
- Perfectly balanced pad for optimum control
- Increased stability from Dual Density design allows improved control on curved panels
- Less foam movement minimizes haze and micro marring
- Pad design allows for quick cleaning and drying